Issues configuring GSN to work on Binance

I have successfully used GSN on Goerli and Kovan. I got the error Proposed gas price: 0x2cb417800; relay's MinGasPrice: 20000000000 when I tried to use the same config on Binance.

Initial config:

const _gsnProvider = await Gsn.RelayProvider.newProvider({
      provider: web3,
      config: {
        paymasterAddress: this.paymasterAddress,
        preferredRelays: this.config.preferredRelays,
      },
    }).init();

Function call:

const tx = await walletFactory.connect(gsnSigner) //
    .gaslessTransferToken(tokenAddress, addressIndex, this.paymentManagerAddress, fee, func,  calcERC20TransferData(tokenAddress, receipientAddress, amount))

I changed my gsn configuration to use a gasPrice to the one I have below and started getting https://tbnb.relays.opengsn.org/gsn1 => local view call to 'relayCall()' reverted: view call to 'relayCall' reverted in client: Not enough gas left for innerRelayCall to complete

const _gsnProvider = await Gsn.RelayProvider.newProvider({
      provider: web3,
      config: {
        paymasterAddress: this.paymasterAddress,
        preferredRelays: this.config.preferredRelays,
        minGasPrice: "20000000000",
        // gasPriceFactorPercent: 10
      },
    }).init();

As advised on telegram, I updated my contract call to const tx = await walletFactory.connect(gsnSigner) // .gaslessTransferToken(tokenAddress, addressIndex, this.paymentManagerAddress, fee, func, calcERC20TransferData(tokenAddress, receipientAddress, amount), {gasPrice:"20000000000", gasLimit:"1000000"}) and then no matter what I changed the gas price and gas limit to, the message I was asked to sign has 2k+GWEI.

I used a screenshot from kovan because Binance relay is down when I writing this

not really sure what is the problem.
I always test things in the sample app ctf-react.opengsn.org, which is configured against all networks.

You can see its source code at GitHub - opengsn/ctf-react at with-gsn
(notice that the “with-gsn” branch is deployed. the master branch is before adding GSN support to the project.

1 Like

We hosted our relay server for Binance testnet and things are currently working fine for us. Thanks @drortirosh